The O2 VAM features fully internal cabling. Factor’s engineering team have created an innovative ultralight internal cable routing system that maintains the frame’s low-profile headtube, stiffness goals and tyre clearance, and even lowers the weight of the complete system.
Low weight doesn’t have to come at the expense of ride dynamics and quality. Despite its status as Factor’s lightest production bike, the O2 VAM remains stiff and responsive under power, shattering the glass ceiling that has for too long been imposed upon ultralight performance frames.
What we have achieved with the O2 VAM is a frame including all assembly parts with a weight of 677g unpainted (size 54, disc). Three paint finishes are available, The Ornate Azure adds a mere 80 grams to the frame’s weight, while the Ornate Nero adds no additional weight.
- Fully integrated cables
- Brand new fork design with a D-shaped steerer
- Split spacers raise or lower the cockpit
- Widestance Seat Stays
- Optimized Tyre Clearance up to 30mm wide
- Perfectly paired with Black Inc TWENTY wheelset
- Integrated Carbon Headset
- Svelte Fork
- Direct mount rim brake compatible